Monday, February 28, 2011

Bible Black Gaidenonline

A game

A great idea asset, admired here and there.
opportunity to dive into my archives scattered.

01 / Someone with whom I spend a lot of time.
02 / A photo of me.

03 / Someone in my family.

04 / Something that makes me happy.

05 / An old picture of me.

06 / A picture of my siblings.

07 / A picture ever blogged previously.
08 / Someone who misses me.

09 / A parent.

10 / My favorite place.

11 / Someone who I can tell everything.
12 / A picture of my daily life.

13 / A place I love.

14 / A picture that reminds me of the good old days.
15 / Childhood friends.

16 / A photo of me.

17 / An unusual picture.

18 / A picture of my free time.

19 / An image that I'm satisfied.

20 / An image of my closest.

21 / Someone who will always be there for me.

22 / An image of an era that I miss.
23 / A picture from last summer.

24 / An image that makes me happy.

25 / Someone who always makes me happy.
26 / Someone who is always fun.
27 / A picture that always makes me laugh.
28 / A picture beast.

29 / My last photo dated.

30 / Someone I will never leave.

Photos 4 & 23 by Roman Bonnery .

0 comments:

Post a Comment