Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Good Is Rogers Online Protection?

waterbed: multiple choice, by Cécile Portier



Drawing: Marie Delafon , Female ball - woman fetish



Multiple Choice




I'm not the one you think.
I am the creature. The Greluche the chick, the mouquère. I'm half. I'm legitimate, I am extra. I am the mousme downcast eyes, nice nice, serving tea. She who waits. Behind the body, often. I'm comfortable bourgeois frowning. I am the mother demanding, unsatisfied wife, the whore of devices. I am the fairy Melusine, a little chipped on the edges. I am Joan the Mad, the holy Mary, Margot simple. I'm half-worldly, the hysterical, the never-satisfied. I'm also the one who asks you to go to war. And bring the bread home. " I'm Scheherazade, I'm Germaine. I am the one who would not mind. I am the one who said no. I am a good worker. I'm always tired in the evening. I am a little break balls. I am the one who makes skirts too short, which should put higher heels, one that does not have enough jewelry, which is too made up. I am beautiful to die, do you have the language down. I have varicose veins, I have breasts like melons. I am a pathological liar, kleptomaniac, stalker arsonist. I am Lilith The dislodged. I am the one who brought you flanked the door yesterday evening. I'm the one that turned down a snap. I'm Alice touching the country in terror of thy wonders, his head cut off long ago. I am the one who sneers and the crying. I'm dumb sometimes. I am venal. I am ordinary. I'm too old for you. I'm still a child. I'm the one that calls to the restaurant. I'm the one that makes you good food. I am your canteen, your nurse. I am the mother of your children. I am your daughter, your sister, your wife, your cousin Bertha, the summer of your 15 years you will no doubt remember. I am the one who forgets nothing. I am your friend, your housekeeper, I'm your boss and tomorrow is the day of evaluation, prepare yourself a little. I'm not very forgiving. I am the Queen Victoria, Queen of Sheba, the arena of your antics. I am the one who forgives. Who will forgive. I'm your mother, anyway. I'm ready for anything. I do not want anything. I am your lover distraught. St. Gudula rolling on all your ways headlights. I am the client of your eternal storefront shop at the end always politely you ask me if that's it, little lady. No, this is not everything, I'm afraid. Put me even a small turkey.





----------------


A new participation waterbed This month: the first Friday of each month, the time of a ticket, two people exchange their blogs (you can go see facebook group monthly devoted to this upheaval, it allows bloggers to announce their participating exchanges, and often find their buddy for a month later). Communicating vessels are not an exclusive club, just have a blog and find one or a blogger / partner to participate.



----------------

Exchange Today takes place with Cecilia Porter, author of the blog small root , and I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time recently on the occasion of the day remue.net of January 15 , during which we participams both at a Roundtable. Cecile is also the author of Sapphire Antalgos: earthworks dream , published by publie.net in 2010, and Contact in the collection Travel, Éditions du Seuil 2008.

We can read the text I wrote for the blog Cecile here . It is a joy to make this exchange, to welcome and be welcomed - it's almost a ritual formula, it is nonetheless true. Warm thank you to Cecile.

----------------

Here list of blogs and sites participating in this edition vases Communicating (thank you renewed Brigitte Célérier , which - together, compiling and combining this information - lists each month):

clueless (Brigitte Célérier) & Iowagirl and Brigitte Célérier;
Works open (Lawrence Margantin) & Face Land ... (Daniel Bourrion)
Christine Jeanney & The Wild Garden (Anita Navarrete-Berbel)
Semenoir (Mary Axe) & ; During the weekend (Piero Cohen-Hadria) ;
Lines (Samuel Dixneuf) & At Cat perched (Michel Brosseau);
The third book (François Bon) & dislocations (Christopher Grossi);
Au-us (Almond Roussin) & Ambo (i) LVL (Benoit Vincent)
Décablog (Marianne Jaeglé) & daily stroll (Franck Queyraud)
word maquis (Juliette Mézenc) & Margins (John Prod'hom)
The one shot mid (Candice Nguyen) & Liminal (Pierre Menard);
Blog-notes (Nolwenn Euzen) & Landry Jutier ;
Coeur de mots (Leila Zhour) & Blog which tends (Dominica Autrou)
Exile words (Bertrand Redonnet) & Off Shore (Philip SWAD)
Aedificavit (Isabelle Pariente-Butterlin) & It will rain tomorrow ... (Louise Imagine).

0 comments:

Post a Comment